Sunday, March 29, 2009

8 things

8 Favorite TV Shows
- Bones
- Lost
- Survivorman
- Dirty Jobs
- Mythbusters
- One Tree Hill
- How I Met your Mother
- Burn Notice


8 Things I look forward to
Disneyland
Spring
Winter Break
Camping
Easter
Finishing work on our House
Being a Nurse
Finishing School

8 Things on My Wish List
To do well in school
To not go crazy before graduation
To see my family more (that includes you guys myklaee)
A vacation
To find a good job when I graduate
For Joel to finish his master's degree
My Kitchen to be finished so I can actually cook
A new car

8 Things I did Yesterday
Went to work
Read a book
Played in the backyard with the dog
Did homework
Helped get the master bedroom ready to finish painting.
Slept
Ate pizza
Cleaned up

8 Favorite Restaurants
Olive Garden
Chili's
Flowing Tide
P.F. Changs
Noah's Bagels
Chipotle
Pluto's
Almost any mexican restaurant.

No comments: