Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
1. I abosolutely cannot fall asleep if the closet door is open. I feel this compulsion to get up and close it. This is not so bad in our new house where the closet is super tiny and the door is usually closed to hide the mess of clothes and shoes that are piled in there. At our last apartment however we had three sliding doors into the walk-in closet and a bathroom door right off our room . All of them had to be closed in order for me to sleep. Oddly though it is okay if the bedroom door is open
2. I have this intense fear of buring the house down. I even have nightmares about it. When I leave the house I check to make sure everything (hair flat-iron, coffee maker, oven) is turned off. Sometimes I will do this .. go outside and then have to come back in to make sure i unplugged the hair iron.
3. I am really forgetfull. I put my keys down and 5 minutes later have no idea where they are. I will have money or something in my hand... put it in my purse or somewhere and then go "wait what did I do with _____.
4. I have the worst perception of space. I run into things all the time. I will turn a corner in my hosue and run into a wall. I wait tables and am continually running into tables. We got this new shelving at work where we keep our ranch dressing/blu cheese/celrey ect (I work at a hot wings place) and there is a shelf above the one we keep all that on now. It didn't used to be there. The first day they put it in i bumped my head on it 6 times.
5. I like to make up stories about people I see. This is especially fun at work where there is a constant influx of new people to invent things about. I somtimes do it for myself too.
6. Cleaning is relaxing for me. I love to do it, but only when its not my own hosue. When I was in high school my best friend Lianna was a total slob. I used to hang out at her house and clean her room for her, I also once cleaned my friend Alissa's room and her sisters house in fact. It's only a chore when its my own house, there I let it get to a certain point and then HAVE to clean it :P
Sadly enough the only person I know who blogs on here is Mykalee and she already did this!