Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just what I need another book series to get into!

at least this one isn't 11 books like the last one I read!

So I just finished the book Twilight


Absolutely LOVED it. Now I have to go out and buy the rest of the series. At least I am reading it now when all the books are out so that I don't have to wait for the next one to be written. I am not good at that. (Usually I forget that a new one has come out and then don't even read it for months and months after it is released)

On other topics..
The reunion this year was great. It was so good to see all the family (wish everyone could have been able to come) We had a great time.

Summer school is almost done. My last day of class is thursday! Celebration! I will officially be done and never have to take another Organic Chemistry course again in my life (hopefully). At least I am getting an A this time around.

Joel is as usual busy with work :)

1 comment:

The Yeager Family said...

WOW- Give yourself a giant pat on the back- An A in organic Chemistry! Smarty Pants- I kinda miss school. Nice to be done with summer school, though, huh?
Good job-
OH and remind Joel we need some love from the video game bro- We have a wii and would love any deals or freebees on games, rockband, etc... :0)